Based in Melbourne Australia
Press / Business contact:
You’ve crashed landed on a hostile alien planet, your only goal… GET THE FOG OUT. Get The Fog Out is an isometric game that takes inspiration from genres such as RTS and base builders. You, the player, runs into some misfortune on your space travels and crash landed on a foreign planet surrounded by a thick, ominous fog. With help from Nexy, your ship’s emergency Nexus Drone, you fight your way through the fog… that you soon discover isn’t as docile as you first thought.
Under Ctrl was formed by a group of University students in their capstone year in 2019, all from Swinburne University of Technology. Each group member is completing either a single degree in Games and Interactivity, or a double degree of Games and Interactivity and Computer Science, or degrees specialising in software development. As a group, Under Ctrl seeks to create a game that is enjoyable for all who play it.
- A full tutorial to help those who aren’t familiar with the style of game
- An option to skip the tutorial for more experienced players
- Gathering minerals to build new structures while maintaining the power needed to operate these structures
- Buildings with upgrade paths to match different play styles
- Abilities to help combat the fog that can be found through exploration
- Dynamic music that matches your progress
- Varying difficulty levels to suit all types of players
Alpha Gameplay YouTube
There are far more images available for Under CTRL, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Producer / Designer
Lead Software Dev
Creative Director / Writer
Fog / Tutorial Programmer